Christmas cut files in all kinds of styles perfect for shirts, signs, cards, etc.
With so many people making Christmas gifts this year, I though I’d help out your budget with a selection of free Christmas designs. You’re sure to find at least one that you like in this group of eight free designs.
I love Christmas, it’s my favorite holiday so I just had to create this design (perhaps a bit with myself in mind). lol
We don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. We ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, we don’t allow our designs to be used in print on demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Please refer to our TOU for full details.
Have a crew you always bake with? This one is for you!
This design just makes me laugh. Perfect for kids or adults!
Old Fashioned Hot Cocoa. This is is great for Christmas, or all winter long.
Who doesn’t love snuggling in and watching Christmas movies?
This fun Christmas design is versatile and could be used to make a shirt, sign, or card.
Perfect for a sign in your home. I pray you are never too grown up to marvel in the wonder of Christmas eve.
Last, but not least, let’s all remember the real reason for Christmas.
PLEASE SHARE PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
MATERIALS FOR CHRISTMAS PROJECTS
This post isn’t a traditional project, so the materials below are suggestions for shirts or signs that can be used to make pieces similar to those posted above.
- T-shirt. This link is to my favorite unisex style from Bella Canvas. These shirts are soft and wash well.
- Wooden Sign – This square sign would look great when painted and used with either HTV or adhesive vinyl.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools
- Cricut Easy Press or Heat Press – This is the heat press I’ve had for a couple of years. It’s been a workhorse and I love it!
- Cricut Maker or your favorite electronic cutting machine.
- Design #107 Christmas Bundle – Free SVG/DXF/EPN/PNG cut files (available in my Freebie Vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).