Pretty lights, pretty lights. When my youngest was just a few months old, I remember soothing her by singing a silly little jingle I made up as she loved to gaze at the Christmas lights.
After you download this fun Christmas Light design, scroll further down the page to find more free Christmas cut files from some of my best blogging friends.
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
Included with the download is an alternate spelling (favourite and colour) for my friends in other parts of the world.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR CHRISTMAS LIGHT SHIRT
- T-shirt. This link is to my favorite unisex style from Bella Canvas. These shirts are soft and wash well.
- Raglan (baseball shirt) – This style from Next Level is super soft and comfy. Runs true to size.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools
- Cricut Easy Press or Heat Press – This is the heat press I’ve had for a couple of years. It’s been a workhorse and I love it!
- Cricut Maker or your favorite electronic cutting machine.
- Design #109 Favorite Christmas Lights – Free SVG/DXF/EPN/PNG cut files (available in my Freebie Vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
PLEASE SHARE PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design, would you please share it on your social media platform or on your favorite Pinterest board? I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
DOWNLOAD MY FAVORITE COLOR IS CHRISTMAS LIGHTS BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
DOWNLOAD the Favorite/Favourite Christmas Lights – Design #109 by entering the password to my Freebie Vault. Click HERE to go to the freebie vault, my library of free downIoads. To sign up for a password to my free designs, enter your name and email address below.
LOOKING FOR MORE FREE CHRISTMAS DESIGNS?
The button links below will take you to the websites of some incredible blogging friends where you’ll be able to download even more free Christmas cut files.