Beached Mermaid T-Shirt Design
Summer has arrived in Texas. The past few days, it’s been over 90 degrees, and I’m dreaming of beaches or even a pool. With the current quarantine situation, it’s not happening yet, so here I sit, a “Beached Mermaid.”
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
Materials Needed For A Beached Mermaid Shirt
- T-shirt or tank top. These links are to my favorites from Bella Canvas styles.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools
- Cricut Easy Press or Heat Press
- Cricut Maker or your favorite electronic cutting machine.
- Design #59 Beached Mermaid – Free SVG/DXF/EPN/PNG cut files (available in my Freebie Vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design, please share it on your social media platform or your favorite Pinterest board. I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
Download my Beached Mermaid Cut File by subscribing (FREE) below to get the password to my freebie vault.
DOWNLOAD my Layered Geometric Heart and Easel Stand SVG Cut files by entering the password to my Freebie Vault. Click HERE to go to the freebie vault, my library of free downIoads. To sign up for a password to my free designs, enter your name and email address below. ⬇️
New to Design Space and looking for help with how to upload? Click HERE to find directions to get started.
CHECK OUT THESE RECENT POSTS
- Lucky Shamrock Layered Shadowbox
- 2D Floral Butterfly Alphabet – Free Cut Files
- Cricut 3D Letter Workshop
- Thanks! I’ve added you to the list.
- Cricut Craftfest