Father’s Day will be here soon. To honor the special fathers in the world, I’ve created a six-layered Dad square. It is perfect for a shadow box, possibly in Dad’s favorite team colors. Or use the design to make a card. The download for this design will include both the square version and the card style format.
We don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. We ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, we don’t allow our designs to be used in print on demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Please refer to our TOU for full details.
HOW TO MAKE A LAYERED DAD SHADOW BOX
Although the end project looks complicated, it’s relatively simple. I find it best to cut each of the layers and then stack them in order to be glued. For more detailed directions, follow this link to my Graduation Shadow Box. The steps used will be the same.
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR LAYERED CLASS OF 2020 SHADOW BOX
- 65lb. Cardstock – I prefer the Recollections brand.
- Foam Tabs – These are my favorite. I’ve found they provide more depth between the layers. Also note, the Amazon photo shows the package includes 50 tabs. It’s really 464. There are 50 large pieces, and 414 small sizes.
- Square Shadow Box – For this project (pictured). I used an 8-inch square shadow box that I made with my free shadow box frame cut file. You could also use a frame from Michael’s or your local craft store.
- Light Grip Mat (blue)
- Cricut Maker – or cutting machine of your choice
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
DOWNLOAD FREE LAYERED DAD CARD AND SHADOW BOX HERE
NEED A SHADOW BOX FRAME?
If you’re looking to make a frame for the shadow box out of card stock or kraft board, this link will take you to my free Shadow Box SVG (and a layered mandala too).
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.
CHECK OUT SOME OF MY LATEST POSTS
- LAYERED AMERICAN FLAG – FREE CUT FILE
- EASEL STAND – FREE CUT FILE
- FREE FATHER’S DAY CUT FILES
- LAYERED CHEERLEADER MANDALA CUT FILE
- LAYERED PAW PRINT MANDALA CUT FILE