Back to School! Are you ready? My newest layered design is perfect for anyone with kids, teachers wanting to decorate a classroom or parents prepping an area for online school.
In the photo above, the top pencil was cut on my Cricut Joy and all layers glued. It’s difficult to photograph, but really cute in person. It would make a cute bookmark. The bottom pencil I added foam tab spacers for a more 3D effect.
MATERIALS TO MAKE 3D LAYERED PENCIL
- 65 lb Cardstock – I use Recollections Brand Cardstock with my light grip Cricut mat on a light cardstock setting.
- Foam tabs – I’ve changed out the link on this post to a smaller micro-Pop Dot product. These are tiny and perfect for the intricate cuts on this design.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design # 90 – My free SVG/DXF/EPS/PNG cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
PLEASE SHARE PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design, would you please share it on your social media platform or on your favorite Pinterest board? I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!