Back to School! Are you ready? My newest layered design is perfect for anyone with kids, teachers wanting to decorate a classroom or parents prepping an area for online school.
In the photo above, the top pencil was cut on my Cricut Joy and all layers glued. It’s difficult to photograph, but really cute in person. It would make a cute bookmark. The bottom pencil I added foam tab spacers for a more 3D effect.
MATERIALS TO MAKE 3D LAYERED PENCIL
- 65 lb Cardstock – I use Recollections Brand Cardstock with my light grip Cricut mat on a light cardstock setting.
- Foam tabs – I’ve changed out the link on this post to a smaller micro-Pop Dot product. These are tiny and perfect for the intricate cuts on this design.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design # 90 – My free SVG/DXF/EPS/PNG cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
We don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. We ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, we don’t allow our designs to be used in print on demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Please refer to our TOU for full details.
PLEASE SHARE PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
DOWNLOAD MY LAYERED CANDY CANE CUT FILE BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.