HO HO HO! Christmas is coming! Do you love making Christmas decorations and ornaments? This cutie will be a great addition to your decorations.
LAYERED SANTA SVG CUT FILE
MATERIALS TO MAKE LAYERED SANTA
- 65 lb Cardstock – I used Recollections Brand Cardstock.
- Glue – The Santa pictured was glued with Art Glitter Glue. It’s perfect for paper projects.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #85 – Layered Santa – Free SVG cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING, PLEASE SHARE!
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
DOWNLOAD THIS LAYERED SANTA SVG CUT FILE BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.