HO HO HO! Christmas is coming! Do you love making Christmas decorations and ornaments? This cutie will be a great addition to your decorations.
LAYERED SANTA SVG CUT FILE
MATERIALS TO MAKE LAYERED SANTA
- 65 lb Cardstock – I used Recollections Brand Cardstock.
- Glue – The Santa pictured was glued with Art Glitter Glue. It’s perfect for paper projects.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #85 – Layered Santa – Free SVG cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING, PLEASE SHARE!
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design would you please share it on your social media platform or to your favorite Pinterest board? I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
DOWNLOAD THIS LAYERED SANTA SVG CUT FILE BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.