HO HO HO! Christmas is coming! Do you love making Christmas decorations and ornaments? This cutie will be a great addition to your decorations.
LAYERED SANTA SVG CUT FILE
MATERIALS TO MAKE LAYERED SANTA
- 65 lb Cardstock – I used Recollections Brand Cardstock.
- Glue – The Santa pictured was glued with Art Glitter Glue. It’s perfect for paper projects.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #85 – Layered Santa – Free SVG cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING, PLEASE SHARE!
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design, please share it on your social media platform or your favorite Pinterest board. I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
DOWNLOAD THIS LAYERED SANTA SVG CUT FILE BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
New to Design Space and looking for help with how to upload? Click HERE to find directions to get started.