A few weeks ago I created my first layered mandala design after seeing all the beautiful creations that people were posting in different Facebook craft groups. With all the “extra” time that I was spending at home, I thought it would be fun to make one myself. I did and now I’m hooked. As soon as I made that first one, I had it in my head that I wanted to do them in letters. So many hours longer then I thought it would take, I’ve finally created my mandala alphabet set. I pray these bring you joy and something to do while stuck at home. I personally plan to make one for my daughter’s bedroom. I’d love to see what you do with these designs. Post a photo in my Facebook group and let me know. ❤️
We don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. We ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, we don’t allow our designs to be used in print on demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Please refer to our TOU for full details.
Each of the SVG/DXF letter files has six layers. Feel free to play around and possibly leave some of the layers out of your creation. I think projects would look beautiful with just a few of the layers. Or maybe skip every other layer.
Click the photo box below if you’d like to join my FREE SVG Group. In the group, we have both Cricut and Silhouette crafters that are happy to help if you’re stuck on a project and have questions. We’d love to see your creations and I post FREE designs and fonts from trusted, reliable sources.
MATERIALS TO MAKE 3D LAYERED ALPHA LETTERS
- 65 lb Cardstock – On the pink C in the photos, I used Recollections Brand Cardstock Pink Buttons multipack along with Recollections Shimmer White
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project. The description is a bit deceiving as it states 50 tabs. In fact, there are 464 in the package, 50 large and 414 small sizes.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
HOW TO CUT AND ASSEMBLE WITH CRICUT
HOW TO CUT AND ASSEMBLE WITH SILHOUETTE
PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING, PLEASE SHARE!
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
These designs have been saved in SVG and DXF formats.
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.
UPDATE: After an overwhelming amount of requests, I have now created a set of lowercase letters and a heart to compliment this set. You can find the lowercase letters by clicking on the links below.
- Lowercase Mandala Alphabet
- Layered Floral Heart Mandala
- Layered Mandala Numbers
- Layered Geometric Alphabet
CHECK OUT MORE OF MY RECENT POSTS HERE
- LAYERED TENNIS BALL – FREE CUT FILE
- FREE LAYERED HALLOWEEN CUT FILES
- FREE LAYERED ALPHA MANDALA SVG SET
- FREE LAYERED SANTA CUT FILE
- FREE SUMMER SVG CUT FILES