A few weeks ago I created my first layered mandala design after seeing all the beautiful creations that people were posting in different Facebook craft groups. With all the “extra” time that I was spending at home, I thought it would be fun to make one myself. I did and now I’m hooked. As soon as I made that first one, I had it in my head that I wanted to do them in letters. So many hours longer then I thought it would take, I’ve finally created my mandala alphabet set. I pray these bring you joy and something to do while stuck at home. I personally plan to make one for my daughter’s bedroom. I’d love to see what you do with these designs. Post a photo in my Facebook group and let me know. ❤️
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
Each of the SVG/DXF letter files has six layers. Feel free to play around and possibly leave some of the layers out of your creation. I think projects would look beautiful with just a few of the layers. Or maybe skip every other layer.
Click the photo box below if you’d like to join my FREE SVG Group. In the group, we have both Cricut and Silhouette crafters that are happy to help if you’re stuck on a project and have questions. We’d love to see your creations and I post FREE designs and fonts from trusted, reliable sources.
MATERIALS TO MAKE 3D LAYERED ALPHA LETTERS
- 65 lb Cardstock – On the pink C in the photos, I used Recollections Brand Cardstock Pink Buttons multipack along with Recollections Shimmer White
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project.
- Spray Glue – The top layer is very thin, so using a spray glue to adhere works best.
- Brayer – This handheld tool is key to getting the paper on the mat correctly to reduce paper ripping while cutting.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #44 – Floral Layered Alphabet Mandala AND Layered Punctuation – My free SVG/DXF cut files (available in my freebie vault —get the password at the bottom of this post).
VIDOE TUTORIAL HOW TO CUT AND ASSEMBLE WITH CRICUT
VIDEO TUTORIAL HOW TO CUT AND ASSEMBLE WITH SILHOUETTE
PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING, PLEASE SHARE!
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
Make sure to grab the punctuation set while you’re in my Freebie Vault! There are two downloads under design #44. 😊
Download the FREE Layered Floral Mandala Alphabet and Punctuation Cut Files By Subscribing Below To Get The Password To My Freebie Vault
DOWNLOAD the Layered Floral Mandala AND Layered Punctuation– Design #44 by entering the password to my Freebie Vault. Click HERE to go to the freebie vault, my library of free downloads. To sign up for a password to my free designs, enter your name and email address below. ⬇️
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.
UPDATE: After an overwhelming amount of requests, I have now created a set of lowercase letters and a heart to compliment this set. You can find the lowercase letters by clicking on the links below.
- Lowercase Mandala Alphabet
- Layered Floral Heart Mandala
- Layered Mandala Numbers
- Layered Geometric Alphabet
CHECK OUT MORE OF MY RECENT POSTS HERE
- Layered Watermelon Mandala
- LAYERED GRADUATION SHADOW BOX FREE CUT FILE
- How To Use Your Cricut To Make A Personalized Garden Flag
- How To Cut And Assemble A Square Layered Mandala
- How To Make Mother’s Day Cards