Y’all. I absolutely love Candy Corn. It seems that this sweet treat is a love it or hate it type of food, but it’s always a fun fall and Halloween decoration too!
So today, I’m back with another layered paper design and it’s a piece of Candy Corn! I may try to cut a few of these smaller and group them around a circle to create a candy corn wreath.
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
MATERIALS TO MAKE LAYERED CANDY CORN
- 65 lb Cardstock – I used Recollections Brand Cardstock from Michaels.
- Art Glitter Glue – This glue is perfect for paper projects.
- Micro Foam Tabs – These micro-foam tabs are perfect for the thin lines on the top layer of the cat.
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project. The description is a bit deceiving as it states 50 tabs. In fact, there are 464 in the package, 50 large and 414 small sizes.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #95 – Layered Candy Corn – My free SVG cut file (available in my freebie vault —get the password at the bottom of this post).
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE LAYERED CANDY CORN
The diagram above shows how the Layered Candy Corn in the photos was assembled. Part of the fun with these craft designs is putting your spin on the designs to customize.
PLEASE SHARE PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design, please share it on your social media platform or your favorite Pinterest board. I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
DOWNLOAD THE LAYERED CANDY CANE CUT FILE BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
New to Design Space and looking for help with how to upload? Click HERE to find directions to get started.