Music lover? Music and the layered mandala designs have helped me get through the stress of quarantine.
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
MATERIALS TO MAKE LAYERED TREBLE CLEF MANDALA
- 65lb. Cardstock – I prefer the Recollections brand
- Foam Tabs – These are my favorite. I’ve found they provide more depth between the layers. Also note, the Amazon photo shows the package includes 50 tabs. It’s really 464. There are 50 large pieces, and 414 small sizes.
- Square Shadow Box – For this project (pictured). I used an 8-inch square shadow box. I then cut the mandala at 6.5 inches.
- Light Grip Mat (blue)
- Cricut Maker – or cutting machine of your choice
- Design #51 – Layered Treble Clef Mandala SVG – My free SVG cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
This design has five layers. Feel free to play around and possibly leave some of the layers out of your creation. I think projects would look beautiful with just a few of the layers. Or maybe skip every other layer. If you’re looking for directions on how I assembled my layered treble clef mandala, please refer to my layered mandala post, which includes a video.
Please Share Prior To Downloading
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design, would you please share it on your social media platform or on your favorite Pinterest board? I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
Download The FREE Layered Treble Clef SVG File By Subscribing Below To Get The Password To My Freebie Vault
DOWNLOAD the Layered Treble Clef Mandala SVG – Design #51 by entering the password to my Freebie Vault. Click HERE to go to the freebie vault, my library of free downloads. To sign up for a password to my free designs, enter your name and email address below. ⬇️