LAYERED GEOMETRIC ALPHABET
Layered mandala designs and craft projects are all the rage. A few weeks back, I published my first couple of mandala designs. I then had the idea that I wanted to create a floral alphabet set. The response to that alphabet set has been overwhelming, and the creativeness of how these letter designs are used is incredible. From hanging in craft rooms and bedrooms to greeting cards, with HTV on shirts and everything in between, I’ve loved seeing photos of everyone’s creations.
It was apparent after I published the floral letters that we needed to add to the collection. So the next big design project was the lowercase version, then came the numbers. But, over and over, I received requests for a “boy” version. There were so many directions that I could go with a boy version. My first thought was of dinosaurs, then trucks possibly sports-themed, but then decided to create the set as a generic design. This way, everyone can add embellishments that are perfect for each project.
We don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. We ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, we don’t allow our designs to be used in print on demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Please refer to our TOU for full details.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE 3D LAYERED ALPHA LETTERS
- 65 lb Cardstock
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project. The description is a bit deceiving as it states 50 tabs. In fact, there are 464 in the package, 50 large and 414 small sizes.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #47– Geometric (plain) Letters SVG – The free cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
Each of the SVG/DXF letter files has six layers. Feel free to play around and possibly leave some of the layers out of your creation. I think projects would look beautiful with just a few of the layers. Or maybe skip every other layer. If you’re looking for directions on how I assembled my letters, please refer to my Layered Alphabet Mandala Set, which includes the full video instructional tutorial for both Cricut and Silhouette users.
PLEASE SHARE PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
DOWNLOAD MY GEOMETRIC (PLAIN) ALPHA SET CUT FILES BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
Already subscribed? Enter the password in the Freebie Vault to access all the free downloads in my library.
LOOKING FOR THE FLORAL EDITION MANDALA ALPHABET? CLICK THE PHOTO BELOW
CHECK OUT MY RECENT BLOG POSTS HERE:
- How To Make A Layered Shamrock Mandala With Print Then Cut Background
- How To Make A Cardstock Shadow Box Frame
- Layered Heart Shadow Box
- Layered Geometric Heart SVG with Easel Stand
- How To Make A Reverse Canvas With A Faux Stained Frame