LAYERED GEOMETRIC ALPHABET
Layered mandala designs and craft projects are all the rage. A few weeks back, I published my first couple of mandala designs. I then had the idea that I wanted to create a floral alphabet set. The response to that alphabet set has been overwhelming, and the creativeness of how these letter designs are used is incredible. From hanging in craft rooms and bedrooms to greeting cards, with HTV on shirts and everything in between, I’ve loved seeing photos of everyone’s creations.
It was apparent after I published the floral letters that we needed to add to the collection. So the next big design project was the lowercase version, then came the numbers. But, over and over, I received requests for a “boy” version. There were so many directions that I could go with a boy version. My first thought was of dinosaurs, then trucks possibly sports-themed, but then decided to create the set as a generic design. This way, everyone can add embellishments that are perfect for each project.
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
MATERIALS NEEDED TO MAKE 3D LAYERED ALPHA LETTERS
- 65 lb Cardstock
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project. The description is a bit deceiving as it states 50 tabs. In fact, there are 464 in the package, 50 large and 414 small sizes.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #47– Geometric (plain) Letters SVG – The free cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
Each of the SVG/DXF letter files has six layers. Feel free to play around and possibly leave some of the layers out of your creation. I think projects would look beautiful with just a few of the layers. Or maybe skip every other layer. If you’re looking for directions on how I assembled my letters, please refer to my Layered Alphabet Mandala Set, which includes the full video instructional tutorial for both Cricut and Silhouette users.
PLEASE SHARE PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design would you please share it on your social media platform or to your favorite Pinterest board? I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
DOWNLOAD MY GEOMETRIC (PLAIN) ALPHA SET CUT FILES BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
Already subscribed? Enter the password in the Freebie Vault to access all the free downloads in my library.
LOOKING FOR THE FLORAL EDITION MANDALA ALPHABET? CLICK THE PHOTO BELOW
CHECK OUT MY RECENT BLOG POSTS HERE:
- Free Round Layered Mandala SVG
- Boho Rainbow – Free SVG Cut Files
- Layered Watermelon Mandala
- LAYERED GRADUATION SHADOW BOX FREE CUT FILE
- How To Use Your Cricut To Make A Personalized Garden Flag