FREE CANADIAN LAYERED MANDALA CUT FILE
Oh Canada! It’s been years since I visited as a child. Someday, I’d like to return.
After publishing an American flag design and the US states, we heard loud and clear in our fun Facebook group from the Canadians would like a layered design to represent their country too. For this project, I’ve saved the Layered Maple Leaf separately from the Oh Canada! I saved the Oh Canada! words a bit differently than my usual designs. I would normally weld all the words in one piece. This time each word was welded separately. This way you can move the words to fit your project piece.
The Layered Maple Leaf Mandala has five layers. I think projects would look beautiful with just a few of the layers. Or maybe skip every other layer. If you’re looking for directions on how I assembled the Maple Leaf mandala project above, please refer to my layered mandala post, which includes a video.
MATERIALS TO MAKE 3D LAYERED MAPLE LEAF
- 65 lb Cardstock – I used Recollections Brand Cardstock.
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project. The description is a bit deceiving as it states 50 tabs. In fact, there are 464 in the package, 50 large and 414 small sizes.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #71 – Layered Maple Leaf and Oh, Canada SVG – My free cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING, PLEASE SHARE
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design, would you please share it on your social media platform or on your favorite Pinterest board? I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
Download My FREE Layered Mandala Maple Leaf and Oh, Canada Cut File By Subscribing Below To Get The Password To My Freebie Vault
DOWNLOAD the Layered Maple Leaf and Oh, Canada– Design #71 by entering the password to my Freebie Vault. Click HERE to go to the freebie vault, my library of free downloads. To sign up for a password to my free designs, enter your name and email address below. ⬇️