St. Patrick’s Day is just a few weeks away now. Are you ready? Use these fun shamrock designs to make a lucky shirt or tumbler to show your green. 🍀
We don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. We ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, we don’t allow our designs to be used in print on demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Please refer to our TOU for full details.
It’s easy to make a fun shirt for St. Patrick’s using one of these four free Shamrocks!
Materials Needed to Make A St. Patrick’s Day Shirts
- Ruffle Arm Raglan – This link is to the cute kid’s size ruffle arm raglan shirts.
- T-shirt. This link is to my favorite unisex style from Bella Canvas. These shirts are soft and wash well.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools
- Cricut Easy Press or Heat Press – This is the heat press I’ve had for a couple of years. It’s been a workhorse and I love it!
- Cricut Maker or your favorite electronic cutting machine.
- Design #16 – Pray More Worry Less SVG/DXF/EPN/PNG cut files (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
Prior to Downloading, Please Share!
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
Download the FREE Shamrock Cut Files By Subscribing Below To Get The Password To My Freebie Vault
DOWNLOAD the Shamrock Set Cut Files– Design #16 by entering the password to my Freebie Vault. Click HERE to go to the freebie vault, my library of free downloads. To sign up for a password to my free designs, enter your name and email address below. ⬇️
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.