St. Patrick’s Day is just a few weeks away now. Are you ready? Use these fun shamrock designs to make a lucky shirt or tumbler to show your green. 🍀
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
It’s easy to make a fun shirt for St. Patrick’s using one of these four free Shamrocks!
Materials Needed to Make A St. Patrick’s Day Shirts
- Ruffle Arm Raglan – This link is to the cute kid’s size ruffle arm raglan shirts.
- T-shirt. This link is to my favorite unisex style from Bella Canvas. These shirts are soft and wash well.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools
- Cricut Easy Press or Heat Press – This is the heat press I’ve had for a couple of years. It’s been a workhorse and I love it!
- Cricut Maker or your favorite electronic cutting machine.
- Design #16 – Pray More Worry Less SVG/DXF/EPN/PNG cut files (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
Prior to Downloading, Please Share!
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design would you please share it on your social media platform or to your favorite Pinterest board? I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
Download the FREE Shamrock Cut Files By Subscribing Below To Get The Password To My Freebie Vault
DOWNLOAD the Shamrock Set Cut Files– Design #16 by entering the password to my Freebie Vault. Click HERE to go to the freebie vault, my library of free downloads. To sign up for a password to my free designs, enter your name and email address below. ⬇️
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.