St. Patrick’s Day is just a few weeks away now. Are you ready? Use these fun shamrock designs to make a lucky shirt or tumbler to show your green. 🍀
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
It’s easy to make a fun shirt for St. Patrick’s using one of these four free Shamrocks!
Materials Needed to Make A St. Patrick’s Day Shirts
- Ruffle Arm Raglan – This link is to the cute kid’s size ruffle arm raglan shirts.
- T-shirt. This link is to my favorite unisex style from Bella Canvas. These shirts are soft and wash well.
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Cutting Mat
- Weeding Tools
- Cricut Easy Press or Heat Press – This is the heat press I’ve had for a couple of years. It’s been a workhorse and I love it!
- Cricut Maker or your favorite electronic cutting machine.
- Design #16 – Pray More Worry Less SVG/DXF/EPN/PNG cut files (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
Prior to Downloading, Please Share!
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design, would you please share it on your social media platform or on your favorite Pinterest board? I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
Download the FREE Shamrock Cut Files By Subscribing Below To Get The Password To My Freebie Vault
DOWNLOAD the Shamrock Set Cut Files– Design #16 by entering the password to my Freebie Vault. Click HERE to go to the freebie vault, my library of free downloads. To sign up for a password to my free designs, enter your name and email address below. ⬇️