I’m so happy you’re here!
Thanks for joining me at Cricut Craftfest. If you’re new to my little corner of the internet, take a moment and look around.
I’d love to help you get crafty by providing tutorials, tons of free designs, and inspiration. 💜
On this page you’ll find:
- Material list for my Craftfest project.
- Links to some of my popular posts.
- An invite to join my email community. This will provide instant access to my Freebie Vault with over 200 free projects and designs.
- Ways to connect on Social Media.
Join the community and subscribe to get
Free Cut Files, Tutorials, and Inspiration
I promise to never send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Cricut Craftfest – Beginner Friendly Layered Abstract Art
List of materials used in my Cricut Craftest workshop:
- Twelve sheets of Watercolor Paper 140 lb.
- Shadowbox Frame 12×12.
- Standard Grip Mat
- Cricut – The watercolor paper can be cut using the Explore Air 2, Explore 3, Maker, or Maker 3
Let’s Get Social!
Like what you see? Follow me on your favorite social platform. Click the links below.
Special Heart Studio Facebook Page
Special Heart Studio Facebook Group – Join over 90K members in a kind and supportive environment.
The photos below represent some of the most popular FREE designs on my site.
CLICK the photos above to go to each of these posts.