FREE LAYERED PUMPKIN MANDALA SVG
Seven layers make up this intricate Layered Pumpkin Mandala cut file. It is the most intricate layered file I’ve created to date. Pack your patience with this one when it’s time to remove your project from the cutting mat.
The black and white pumpkin pictured above were cut and glued with just the top and bottom layers of the design. Feel free to experiment and use just some of the layers
MATERIALS TO MAKE LAYERED PUMPKIN MANDALA
- 65 lb Cardstock – I used Recollections Brand Cardstock.
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project. The description is a bit deceiving as it states 50 tabs. In fact, there are 464 in the package, 50 large and 414 small sizes.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #79 – Layered Pumpkin Mandala – My free SVG cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
For a more detailed explanation of assembly, please refer to this Layered Mandala Post.
PLEASE SHARE PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
DOWNLOAD THIS LAYERED PUMPKIN MANDALA SVG CUT FILE BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.