Last week I published a set of 3D layered mandala style letters. The response to them has been so fun and overwhelmingly positive. I’ve loved seeing the photos everyone has been showing on Facebook. I received so many requests for lowercase letters that I just couldn’t say no. I hope you enjoy putting these together as much as I’ve enjoyed making them.
I created these in a similar way as the capital letters. Each letter has 6 layers. Feel free to leave some of the layers out if you wish. There have been many ways these can be put together and all look beautiful.
If you need instructions on how I assembled my letters in the photo above, please check out this layered mandala post. In this post, you’ll find a video tutorial for both Cricut and Silhouette users.
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
MATERIALS TO MAKE 3D LAYERED ALPHA LETTERS
Here is a list of items that I used to make my letters spelling out Craft in the photo above.
- 65 lb Cardstock – I used Recollections Brand Cardstock Pin Buttons multipack along with one sheet of Recollections Shimmer White.
- Foam tabs or tape
- Spray adhesive – this was used to glue the top layer to the second layer
- Light grip mat (Cricut blue mat)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine
- Design #45– Lowercase Alpha Set – The free cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING, PLESE SHARE!
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design would you please share it on your social media platform or to your favorite Pinterest board? I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
DOWNLOAD MY LOWECASE ALPHA SET CUT FILES BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
Already subscribed? Enter the password in the Freebie Vault Library of free downloads.
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
If you found this page first and you’re looking for the Uppercase version or heart, please click the links photo below.
- Uppercase Layered Mandala Alphabet – you’ll also find some punctuation marks on this post.
- Layered Floral Heart Mandala
- Geometric Layered Mandala Alphabet – This version of the capital letters does not have the floral elements.
While you’re here, check out these latest posts: