Last week I published a set of 3D layered mandala style letters. The response to them has been so fun and overwhelmingly positive. I’ve loved seeing the photos everyone has been showing on Facebook. I received so many requests for lowercase letters that I just couldn’t say no. I hope you enjoy putting these together as much as I’ve enjoyed making them.
I created these in a similar way as the capital letters. Each letter has 6 layers. Feel free to leave some of the layers out if you wish. There have been many ways these can be put together and all look beautiful.
If you need instructions on how I assembled my letters in the photo above, please check out this layered mandala post. In this post, I went step by step how to set up in Cricut Design Space and how I assembled my project.
MATERIALS TO MAKE 3D LAYERED ALPHA LETTERS
Here is a list of items that I used to make my letters spelling out Craft in the photo above.
- 65 lb Cardstock – I used Recollections Brand Cardstock Pin Buttons multipack along with one sheet of Recollections Shimmer White.
- Foam tabs or tape
- Spray adhesive – this was used to glue the top layer to the second layer
- Light grip mat (Cricut blue mat)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine
PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING, PLESE SHARE!
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
DOWNLOAD LOWERCASE ALPHA LETTERS HERE
The lowercase alphabet set has been saved in SVG and DXF formats.
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
If you found this page first and you’re looking for the Uppercase version or heart, please click the links photo below.
- Uppercase Layered Mandala Alphabet – you’ll also find some punctuation marks on this post.
- Layered Floral Heart Mandala
- Geometric Layered Mandala Alphabet – This version of the capital letters does not have the floral elements.
While you’re here, check out these latest posts: