LAYERED TENNIS BALL – FREE CUT FILE
Tennis anyone? After publishing the Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer Ball and Volleyball a few weeks ago, I’ve received multiple requests for this Tennis Ball version.
FREE LAYERED TENNIS BALL SVG CUT FILE
These layered sports designs are easy to cut and put together and would even be a great project to involve the kids!
MATERIALS TO MAKE 3D LAYERED TENNIS BALL
- 65 lb Cardstock – I use Recollections Brand Cardstock with my light grip Cricut mat on a light cardstock setting.
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #87 – Layered Tennis Ball SVG – My free SVG cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
This design consists of ten layers. For detailed cutting and assembly directions, refer to this post where you’ll also find the Basketball, Baseball, Football, Soccer Ball and Volleyball designs.
I didn’t have an extra shadow box frame, so I made one using my own design. Download your cardstock shadow box (and a bonus layered mandala) here.
PLEASE SHARE BEFORE DOWNLOADING
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design, please share it on your social media platform or your favorite Pinterest board. I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
DOWNLOAD MY STACKED SQUARE ILLUSION SVG CUT FILE BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
New to Design Space and looking for help with how to upload? Click HERE to find directions to get started.