Tennis anyone? After publishing the Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer Ball and Volleyball a few weeks ago, I’ve received multiple requests for this Tennis Ball version.
FREE LAYERED TENNIS BALL SVG CUT FILE
These layered sports designs are easy to cut and put together and would even be a great project to involve the kids!
MATERIALS TO MAKE 3D LAYERED TENNIS BALL
- 65 lb Cardstock – I use Recollections Brand Cardstock with my light grip Cricut mat on a light cardstock setting.
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #87 – Layered Tennis Ball SVG – My free SVG cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
This design consists of ten layers. For detailed cutting and assembly directions, refer to this post where you’ll also find the Basketball, Baseball, Football, Soccer Ball and Volleyball designs.
I didn’t have an extra shadow box frame, so I made one using my own design. Download your cardstock shadow box (and a bonus layered mandala) here.
PLEASE SHARE BEFORE DOWNLOADING
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
DOWNLOAD MY STACKED SQUARE ILLUSION SVG CUT FILE BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.