I love decorating the house for Halloween. As the summer heat is in full effect and I find myself ready for fall, I thought it would be fun to add a couple of new layered designs perfect for Halloween decor.
Do you decorate for Halloween? Do you go all out? I’d love to hear. These designs will make decorating fun and easy. Although layered designs can look complicated, sometimes the hardest part is choosing the perfect colors.
FREE LAYERED WITCH HAT AND PUMPKIN SVG CUT FILES
MATERIALS TO MAKE LAYERED HALLOWEEN MANDALAS
- 65 lb Cardstock – I used Recollections Brand Cardstock.
- Glue – The pumpkin and witch hat pictured was glued with Art Glitter Glue. It’s perfect for paper projects.
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project. The description is a bit deceiving as it states 50 tabs. In fact, there are 464 in the package, 50 large and 414 small sizes.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
- Design #86 – Layered Halloween – Pumpkin Mandala & Witch Hat SVG – Free SVG cut file (available in my freebie vault—get the password at the bottom of this post).
A couple of well placed spiders add to the web of the hat. As I found out last evening, the spiders are fun just on your desk to scare kids too. LOL
I don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. I’d ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, I don’t allow my designs to be used in print-on-demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Click HERE for complete Terms of Service.
For a more detailed explanation of assembly, please refer to this Layered Mandala Post.
PLEASE SHARE PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING
Please share! If you enjoy this project/design would you please share it on your social media platform or on your favorite Pinterest board? I greatly appreciate it!! That helps my blog continue to grow and enables me to continue to provide free designs. 💕 Thank you!
DOWNLOAD THE LAYERED HALLOWEEN SVG CUT FILES BY SUBSCRIBING (FREE) BELOW TO GET THE PASSWORD TO MY FREEBIE VAULT
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.