It’s all Greek to me. 💜 The Greek letters have been frequently requested after publishing my Layered Mandala Alphabet a few months ago. With schools and colleges getting ready to head back to school, there were some readers wanting to make signs for sorority friends. I’d love to see what you do with these designs. Post a photo in my Facebook group and let me know. ❤️
FREE GREEK ALPHABET LAYERED MANDALA
We don’t mind if you use these designs for personal or small business commercial use up to 200 items, but please do not re-sell or re-distribute the files. We ask that you direct your crafty friends here to download the files themselves. Also, we don’t allow our designs to be used in print on demand shops or on transfers that will be sold. Please refer to our TOU for full details.
Each of the SVG/DXF letter files has six layers. Feel free to play around and possibly leave some of the layers out of your creation. I think projects would look beautiful with just a few of the layers. Or maybe skip every other layer. If you’re looking for directions on how I assembled my letters, please refer to my layered mandala post, which includes a video.
MATERIALS TO MAKE 3D LAYERED GREEK ALPHA LETTERS
- 65 lb Cardstock – On the purple Omega in the photo above, I used Recollections Brand Cardstock Purple Passions multipack along with Recollections White
- Foam tabs – These foam tabs from Tombow are my absolute favorite. They’re thick enough to provide a good dimension to each project. The description is a bit deceiving as it states 50 tabs. In fact, there are 464 in the package, 50 large and 414 small sizes.
- Light grip mat (blue light grip)
- Cricut Maker – or your favorite cutting machine.
PRIOR TO DOWNLOADING, PLEASE SHARE!
Please help us by sharing it before downloading the design. If you like these free designs, please take a moment to share on your favorite social media or pin it on Pinterest. That helps our site continue to grow so that we can continue to provide free content. Thank you! 💜
These designs have been saved in SVG and DXF formats.
New to Cricut and need help on how to upload these designs to your Cricut machine? My How to Upload SVG Files In Cricut Design Space post will provide step by step directions how-to upload SVGs to Design Space.
LOOKING FOR OTHER LAYERED DESIGNS?
Do you know that we have a whole series with this style? Check out these posts to find more layered designs in the same fun format.
- FREE LAYERED ALPHA MANDALA SVG SET
- LAYERED GEOMETRIC ALPHABET FREE SVG CUT FILE
- LAYERED FLORAL HEART MANDALA FREE CUT FILE
- LAYERED MANDALA NUMBERS FREE CUT FILES